Sunday, September 18, 2011

sept 18th

Should I be listening to music while I work? Or the soft almost rhythmic clicking of my ceiling fan... Anyway.. Last night was amazing. Sand everywhere. had a conversation with some drunk asses and a segway cop. Attempted to lure feral cats back to domestication. Although they probably hang out in the sewers. Football with unplanned routes. Have no idea what anything means. Left slant at least. Then first to score won, we won. Our drunk team. Touchdown! Fucking yes. Running around like assholes flapping our arms and yelling things mostly incoherently. I'm glad I'm not alone in this. Then we watched the second half of the game. Watched our team lose. Then we went to go jump in the pool. And then volleyball. Our group of friends circulating. Gettin weird on this dry campus. Shotgunning beer poolside and playing a never ending game of volleyball with a midget on our team. I rock at serving. Played catch in the pool and hottub. Strongest jet on my back. Probably would be good for me to go in their more often. My old mans back.  Splashing cute girls with unattractive cannonballs. Dry off without sun. Wanna see Jupiter? (cops smoking cigarettes) I say hey guys I've always been wondering.. How fast does that thing go? Someone more skilled could go 35 mph. Wow. So if I were to start running, you could run me down for sure? Oh without a doubt. You wouldn't stand a chance. You might get ten strides in. Oh alright. Let's try it. On three..  Talked to convenience store worker... A lot of drunk asses tonight? (understanding the irony)