Tuesday, September 13, 2011

test post

I'm used to free-writing in my assorted notebooks and journals but I'd like to try a new format... One reason is that I can type much faster (and more efficiently) than I can write by hand. The downside is that I feel the internet is a huge impersonal barrier which is not how I wish to have any of my thoughts received. But there is no other solution for the moment (considering that I will not published my journals any time soon).


Most likely I just want somebody to listen. To read. I want to keep up a consistent regimen of writing somewhere. Used to be my facebook profile, in the 'notes' section, but that felt SUPER artificial. Then again, only my friends could see. Not the whole world.

Okay. Third strong point. Sell point. Turning point. My writing feels stronger through my old internet or word document ramblings. I can type longer than write without fatigue. I hate staring at a computer screen. Point-counterpoint. I can never make errors here that go undetected. The very human natural mistakes are reduced. BUT the final point which will start me blogging (a term I hate) is that the time it takes me to write certain word combinations is considerably less causing a more sporadic, spur of the moment, stream of subconscious-style writing that I love and appreciate. (as long as I never edit the free writing)

that is all.

if so motivated I will start writing things and posting them on the internet. unthemed. day in the life. random inspirations. lets not add any fucking labels here folks. im not fighting for anything specific at the moment.