Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12

Seeking passion. Grinding teeth in the bright, endless library sunlight.
I am not hindering my own progress.
Defeating my purpose. No.
I realize I've spent quite a lot of time simply preparing to write the paper.
But...
This is to remedy my last writing session.
Which ended in anxious failure.
(There is a lot to do today but I rejoice in it. For it is fun and I am young, yea!)
Finger tapping with folk sensibilities.
Something my ears needed. Deafened from the preparation.
I love music. Simply put.
I will grind through this term.
Chug energy drinks and make pots of hot coffee on hot days.
Attempt to make a batch of iced coffee.
(at home... is this possible?)
Brew the coffee in the morning.
Take it off the burner.
Put it inside a container full of ice. and place in the refrigerator.
Or simply the container, as ice may melt in the fridge.
I don't want there to be melted ice in my coffee.
Also, I don't want frozen coffee.
Therefore I would probably just leave it in a container without ice and place the ice in at my own convenience at a later time.
---- I will look up how the professionals do it -------
Or go to Cartel and ask them how they cold brew coffee.
I am genuinely interested.
If you tell me the secret I will buy a bag of your finest. (or second finest depending on the price)

* * *

Pretty girl to my left (French background?)
Walked by her once on way to acquire a beverage from Cafe Biblioteca
(my compliments. much better than starbucks. whoever is in charge of employment hear must screen for rude people and never hire them. the chains do not do that. ya'll are so nice and helpful.)
Never got the beverage because I felt the eyes of a stranger on my back.
I asked him to watch my stuff (quite a burden for a stranger. eh?)
lap top. sound-cancelling headphones. ipod. longboard.
His eyes burned into me. I got paranoid.

anyway anyway. distractions my god.

I am filling my cup for this research paper.
So when it comes time that I fill in the blanks, my mind is full of the necessary concepts and ideas to apply.

But now I am wasting time. Somehow I feel a bit anxious. Not fair.

I am in a great mood.

Simply put: I must keep the pace up.

I am gathering and analyzing sources. Making sure I understand what they are saying and making sure they are compatible with my project.

Also. No need to worry because I have lots of time (thursday, friday, saturday, sunday) and lots of caffeine.