Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Aug 21

Spoiled little brat. Find yourself alone with all that wealth and freedom. Oh yeah well I did this and it's better than what you did, for the environment and for myself. And I'm more attractive than you and sing better. It's all about traveling really. Get a blunt cut and travel your versailles and kill your eyes. Fill your cup and convince them all you are not worthless. Due to your mother you will always feel worthless, who herself feels worthless and projects. I bet she is sailing through paris as you are in spirit fully, weighing down your eyelids. Afraid mostly of becoming fat or frowning honestly.

----

"You negative motherfucker" so god damn hot, wearing dangerous boots and finding my voice caught in my throat, trapped, there is no voice, there is no sound. I am strangled by the weight of these clothes. 

---

naked in a field, daisies or something special, awaiting that phone call from a long lost friend, someone who wishes to be found and to met up somewhere in the vicinity. for all practical purposes and road maps could never unfold themselves properly, we must have mistaken everything we've done for trivialities. I have fallen apart before. I wonder the status... I am apart from the rest. I will never believe the same way they do. Could we retrieve any beautiful magic from this or is it all a lazy waiting game? Where are the hand outs the letters of recommendation and all of the puppetry... I am becoming anxious and stupid, probably, simultaneously. I desire something artistically striking. But I need to turn down my passion for an awesome image. Why? Because no one listens to the naysayer. No one listens to the one with venomous opinions. Keep that mouth shut and lose all self-respect. I want to feel proud of the image. I want to represent myself.