Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 30th

Let your self fall into that deepest pool with arms spread wide and the inhibitions muted by dark concern and chlorine in the ears to block out appropriate sounds.

Show each other simultaneous meaningless stimuli to keep the more evil thoughts out of this late night mind. The early morning depression settles in and we are no longer nomads. I am something ridiculous and native.

This hour greets me with a crossed finger behind the back and a stick of dynamite in the other hand. Listen to other people complain about their worth and act like sex demons.

Cheat like you did on your acuity tests and miss all opportunity for swearing in places least appropriate. Make amends and remedy your heart to be able to survive. Legalize nicotine and sit, jaw-clenched, on that same sticky black leather that you brought, so weakly, from that store so far and yet so close, a triumph in short distances like race tracks.

The screen looks like a big blur.

Ha hah haha

No.

Beer-amid

Plan for some nights later.


------

Find myself again alone later. The sleeping woman did not give me enough time to satiate her curiosity and I hear horrific sounds from the next room. The late night jam session and the denial of all culpability after the crime was committed.

Making fun of reading books.

Why the fuck is that cool?

i lost my cool in defense of something that no one understands. No one stays awake long enough to capture and in the end no one gives a fuck of their day for my bullshit.

it is a similar complaint nation-wide but no one is engage by my random writing prompts for my future self.

write the story. this shit is boring.

these people are predictably awful and they blame their upbringing as cause.

I have no words other than 'fuck'

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck