Friday, February 10, 2012

Feb 10

Anomalies all yesterday evening and this morning. Three girls interrupted my sleep to tell me they want to come over next time I'm playing guitar, to listen and kick it. Although they might be lying, it was a pretty moment. I was kind of numb and confused by I might have made them laugh. When they knocked I was in bed in my boxers, that would have been hilarious if that was how I opened the door. I put shorts on. Wake up to the bed in the room above mine squeaking violently, around the same time a lovely young lady from far north sends a well formulated drunk text, thursday night brew, staying thirsty. It was sincere and there was an apology although I don't know what it was for. The apology. The violent squeaking continues and I pray for sexually transmitted diseases. Wake up confused. I don't remember if my alarm went off but I was awake two minutes after it should have. Shower. Old coffee. English muffin and peanut butter. Red bull in back pack. Fear it will explode. Reminder this had happened before in high school, with a Monster. And I have to throw away by back pack in front of a silent classroom. I don't remember which one though. Longboard to class. Find out it is cancelled because the professor's daughter slammed a door on her hand. Her hand in a door, whatever. I'm hopeful that this will be a nice weekend. I will be busy yes but I will stand up for myself. No I will not drink tonight. I must study. Etc.

---------
3:34am

The last man standing. Too drunk to handle a pen. I will write my will here. The Englishmen left and I left my roommate after some solid and personal shots. we both felt something real beneath the rhetorical taunts. I will stay awake as long as possible but I'm having a hard time typing coherently. I seem to have full blown dyslexia. Where i shift words around. If I were a dyslexic author I would leave specific errors in my stories to give a sense of authority just to fool with people.