Friday, February 24, 2012

feb 24

Slept through the history of primate diversity and the sociological theories tied with personal identity as well as an adequate (assumed) description of the deviancy project in all its glory. I missed something, I feel like, but also I am very well rested and I needed that nearly more than the hundred minutes of class time. (thankfully these are classes where attendance is not taken, thereby I only missed whatever the professor said today. Both classes have lecture slides.)
"Keep an eye on the front. I'll be in the vault."
A disgruntled mother and kid lose their truck and blame these harmless coffee shop dudes. (The manager is the front man of a dance/rock band). They are merry and pacifists, mostly.

Buddha laughs at me for my troubles. I move him and his doppelganger from my headboard onto my desk and it seems their poetic influence shifted the events of the day. (give me a juggernaut heart and a japanese car). But I networked. Mountains might be climbed, weed might be smoked. Rocks to be climbed. In sedona somewhere. The red shining rocks afar. (Playing chess while parachuting). And now I try to type in rhythm with the music. Iron & Wine. In three four. "if I counter the counter threat..." (this is too difficult. I fell off the rhythm quickly.) Lanky fellow in a business suit, "All I need is a little name tag and a book of mormon." They seem confused. The impatient customer would not handle this. $12 a pound or some such. They network and call each other. Trying to sell a pound of coffee. "Hey how much is a pound of coffee?" 2 cents off.