Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18

Find myself in a blueberry kick, melting into the sunsets with the others and their cell phone cameras, in full captivity, in plain sight, we all stop what we are doing in the midst of the utter beauty. Layers of a cake, painted on in every-instant-vastly-shifting colors, the blue sky as backlight for the effervescent oranges and yellows, all of the contrasting between warm and cool, feeling the touch of it from here on earth as we stop and envy the sky, pull off the highway and photoshop the glorious rainbow, never have I ever seen one so vivid. Now drink. Feel puny and pitiful in the chasm. We are all floating along inside ourselves anyway. Who will ever know what we each individually had to say for this. (as I type my dinner burns).

----

I fell into the sunset and burned my wings. Dangerous to spread them all the way open with so little space and such abundant heat. Pushing carts, risking job briefly by taking out phone for photographs, of incredible sky colors. Nothing nocturnal. Night birds just taking fly and getting behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.

Make me a coffee with extra love. (life is just the ticking of...) Something intense and sensual. An all body and mind aromatic experience, the spa treatment, and the red or blue carpet, everyone high and getting higher, the smoke thick in the air as well as become good friends in a friendly atmosphere, shoot up heroin in the back rooms, but first ask questions, how many band greats did coke in this very bathroom... don't call me an anchor if I say we should maintain full creative control... no fears in that department quite yet... incubus jams...

Grind up me some coffee beans. Make my day. Go ahead. This is not as difficult as we all make it to be. The co-worker dating dilemma. Who the fuck wants to date. Difficulty quitting is from the sudden severance of 98% of social ties I have. Currently laying in bed, scratching acne on my neck, listen to the rapid crickets through the wall I lean against. Pillows, four of them, ridiculously, propped up against the wall below the window. There are no signs of life outside of my own in this room. In my apartment. This is comforting as it is discomforting. Art supplies out. Mix some dark colors and go for it. Big drawing boards. When will I find the time for all of the amazing things I wish to do? Is there ever time enough to dance with the stars? I want to cultivate and grow and become great at all things to be great at.