Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov 28

Smoke rises, and then it's morning.
Nobody killed, they told me.
I was about to clear out.
When you have no imagination,
dying is small beer.
I couldn't count on anyone but myself to break this sickening spell.
Once liquored up.
In short, my morale was low.
It was a merry sight.
OH, how you long to get away!

You confuse everything
My friend gave me a kind, indulgent smile.
Drinking the last drop of my water supply
Falling silent as stars
night had fallen

---

hours pass

7 to be exact

 ---

open the idea
the wound and the wine
sutures there for comfort
for solace, insistent
mind expanding drugs
open the idea
a limited world
with boundaries set
on imagination
with rigid walls
close the thought
perish in that trance
seek out best life
for self then family
fight demons
in bank accounts
open the idea
insistent
persistent
nagging
daydream about murder
without intent
no motive outside
perish the thought
close out that trance
mind expanding demons
fight self then family
drugs there for comfort
on imagination
wine in bank accounts
overflow
suture the idea

---

nebulous jam
sporadic direction
yelling melodies
harmonize drum parts
percussive voice
grates the ears
but suspended in space
gravitate toward
harmony
direct melodies
to please the ears
turn the sound
around
swivel back
between concepts
great voice
gravity jam
suspend disbelief
in opposition
to sporadic direction
please turn around
swivel toward
conceptualized voice

---