Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 31

Lighting a meditative candle with a spark and some butane. Watch it melt and describe what happens. Burning wic, flickering light illuminating my room and myself. The negativity is a darkness on the outskirts. Cannot visualize the walls on the other side of the room. They may as well be invisible and the murkiness I see may as well be infinity. The candle is green and due to age without strong scent anymore. Old gift from old love. Burning that past connection of hearts to analyze current. To meditate calmly and breathing with a rhythm that creates dancing resonance with the flame at the end. The light flickers and I stare into it with a moment of empty space. There is not much sound and all is quietly... (interrupted by slamming doors and barking dogs).


give my pupils a break and filter the lens through shattered glass and reflections. empty the mind best as possible. with all thoughts compounding. to exit the world of electronics is the best route. find a focal point and erase all stress into it like a holy mandala, a geometric circle of life as we know it best and all of the eastern philosophies to epitomize a more peaceful mind in the face of horrible atrocity. the devil and god raging inside of me for attention. a peaceful sleep is required for better clarity of words. this is the transition into a semi consciousness prior to sleep and the candle will put me into a daze until I can't remember my name.