Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Feet kicked up with a purpose, like a king and this entirely world is his kingdom. This is truer than metaphor in many senses. Philosophically speaking, I could suddenly turn inside out. There have been many widespread cases of internal spontaneous combustion across the world all throughout recorded history...

I am a king and this is my domain. In charge of every movement my body makes even if these movements are governed by chemical and physical law. They rely on gravity in effect and the excreting of different kinds of neurotransmitter for any kind of cognitive process to begin with.. I still believe I have control. Impossible not to. These spaces are mine to fill and I travel through moments intent on carrying their essence along with me.

Now pause to reflect on the ideas I've put down. That typical question of free will. I believe that because it is an argument with no resolution, it is basically a decision, and I chose free will.

------------

Listen to strange unheard music and feel hazy back pain vibe in from somewhere outside. Take out a date for dinner and a beer. Something classy like chilled salad forks or even chilled beer mugs. Something like when the napkins are folded neatly and every dinner at home. Feels like a restaurant experience even at home, in certain homes.

Every day is a vacation in certain places. Every movement is pain in certain hospitals. Every night's rest is haunted by certain nightmares. Every sunset is in the west in most places on earth.