Monday, March 4, 2013

mar fourth

My desires are one huge psychedelic blur of lovely thoughts, feelings, and colors. They exude a brilliance and an obscurity that I can't quite comprehend enough to follow to the ends of earth. I would reach water then I would build a ship. Allow myself simple distractions away the fulfillment of these adventurous and elusive desires. The kind that do not lend themselves to easy solution. It takes preparation for many. Others are for the thrill of beautiful spontaneity. The irreversible roles we perform and uprooted system. The full potential lost, lost, lost.

I want the scenery to spin with me inside of it like a green snow globe, or an ice sculpture and the digital age ruins hand writing and no one seems to care or feel any kind of impressed pressure between the worlds and everyone becomes stupid due to the independence of thought. Dads are stupid. Children are gullible. We rely on technology for facts that we need in our heads.

It's not about recalling facts it's about setting up our minds for full usage of mental faculty.

Everyone forgets.


Cuts chunks of quarters out of their heads and has crazy sex, unprotected.

Lose everything. Your mind is a terrible thing to waste.