Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 3rd

Forget I said anything. It is of no importance to you anyway. I was speaking for myself. Merely in passing I mentioned the tear gas and how my land lord might be slowly seeping it into my room through the outside and fictitious air conditioner. I feel my lungs burning and question longevity. It is not for longevity that we perform on such a level. It is for the recklessness and the mind numbing rocking out. The stage moves in small spaces to convey full heart and beating brains. Sharks and minnows. I wish to be the ocean in this context. What is superior anyway. Equal out our awful mindsets.

Mother was right
Mother was right
Ignorance is bliss
Ignorance certainly
is bliss.
To imagine a kiss
is enough for some
never experience
the sensation
of new experience
take out frustration
on children
mother was right, oh mama
do not hit me with your strict illogic
do not strike me down with insults
to my credibility
you are my mother
earth
we are equal
we must be
there is no logic in the sociopath class systems
we need flagrant disorder
we need movies and words
to clarify or to rewrite history
you are forgetting the rest
the students who study
the forgotten geniuses who will
keep the earth from corruption
and corrosion
at least in small numbers
now no longer a part of any solution
mother, what do I do
I did not know what to do, mama
I just froze.