Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12

Trust me sweetheart. We can make love by candle light without burning down your apartment building. Oh no you still don't believe that rose pedals spread across the velvet bedsheets will enhance the aromatic pleasure of touch and feel? I read it in a health magazine, that if we bathe in lavender/vanilla suds before first contact of the evening that every single one of our senses will be on full alert and our bodies would become frail and vulnerable to the annihilation of touch. We could go out on a date, I get it, I could buy you popcorn and dinner, sit through a shitty movie, hold hands maybe... Why don't we forgo that senseless foreplay? I know now that during that one, intense, sex scene our eyes will lock and in that moment we'll both feel a shared tingle from the soles of our feet, pouring out the tips of each strand of hair on our flushed heads. We will feel the chase, the wonderment of a foreign naked body. The pride and the illusion of pride in dark places where love is either a sacred shrine of an ignoble anti-saint. Believe me, my dear, the night will be ours to return to in lonely future nights when we are not together. It will ferocious and heart felt. With emotions all exuding from our sweating pores and the room tilts when we cease rocking forward and back on dark and soft things, couches, chairs, mattresses... wherever the activity takes place will be the very best place it could have been for that presented moment. Just take my hand and we'll be in heaven together... wait, I saw the fear flash in your eyes, I'm not going to kill you and then myself. We will lock legs and spiral upward toward god and climax in long and short bursts of energy and the proclivity toward moans increases with each symphonic trust,  our brittle bones shake with expectant marrow and all ends of the body rumble like volcanic earthquakes, enough to form new islands in the pacific ocean, our minds will connect and we will exhale heavily and the same precise moment like clockwork, one of us was able to predict while the other guessed correctly and this magic is the root of a successful fuck. Your apartment already, wow. I can't believe we are here. Can I come in? No I'm not allergic to cats.