Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 17th

Today had to have been the least memorable day I've ever had. There was day sleep and paranoia. There were realizations of self hatred though not for the body. Some social disorders that no one has been crazy enough to diagnose yet. Lovesick and cut off, perhaps forever, from the person who exists separate from me the same vein and the content disappears when I realize how estranged I truly am and that the burning potential might not be enough to keep me involved unless there is a dynamic regime change in my life repetition. If I have more days like this to come, I might as well die immediately.

Where was the dramatic life experience to out pour onto late night white pages. a cathartic experience and missed connections compiling like wasted wishes in a well. no amount of coins will buy you that good fortune.

this is wasted time defined. what happened to you