Tuesday, April 23, 2013

april 23

These night winds will take me. Let myself be carried until I feel nothing under me. Desire the rhythm to fight distractions of second hand regurgitating information..


Lock eyes with fate and escape.
wielding firearms like dumb children
and never graduate
realize the regurgitated information
the blank terms and the years of misuse
and a willingness to dig deep into
now I understand
the entire faith in written word
I can convince you everything
of travesty just as long as I think it could make sense to you

chaos, my friend, is important
a random excitement
a random swerving
the best instantaneous meetings available


......


insecure. afraid of the words to say. the bridge between here and there. reality vs distraction and I can't seem to think clearly so I'll create a character.


She is a blurry image of whirling blonde hair. She is charismatic as an acrobat and she can sing too. Good god can she sing. And good god are the words failing me entirely




why why why
do we have to die
die die die



settle now precious
you are worth nothing

values should be questioned

but the heart of a value is to never question it
it's burned into your brain with high conditioning
and everything loses its meaning if it doesn't
directly relate to what your purple mind says
or remembers or forgets

did we act accordingly to plan

did we lose control again?


---------

red wood giant, trunks ancient like hieroglyphs and the pyramids, there are no reasons to believe conspiracies or other falsely illuminating things, like scrolls and impending doubt and the mispelled words that could make you fall to your death. These things in conjunction with irony and a sense of humor that pervades everything and the metaphors for well oiled machines and the level of cognition is worlds different and the concepts never allow themselves into place and I am incapable of much more than choleric responses to pleas against religious denomination and that special connection I'll never understand just like many for myself and then they will always believe that my love is based in sex and that there's is based on sick vigilante justice but no heroes in the sky today, they've died long ago with the dodos and with the extinct things that weren't before we were... the results of expanding monopolies and shrinking minds. the world implodes gleeful with high heels and stockings, stuffed full of rose pedals pried from the wet ground for scent but then death and the scent increases to a blistering orgasm, no one survives their mind.

everything happens all of the time

I have grand plans to travel and say fuck it with full heart