Monday, March 12, 2012

March 11th

Another late night confusion of a sunday where I missed things and did extra unnecessary things and accidentally drank tea with loads of caffeine at 1130. It is dark tea (and that laughter never exists outside of a headset). to offset that balance and coax me to sleep i boil water for sedative tea. the prose and cons. the train whistle representing forward moving masculinity. I awoke and went to the library and finished two assignments due on wednesday. 'on top of it' says tacoma taylor. i will remember now. she never read the story. they are closing up shop and she is at home relaxing with a cup of tea and maybe some facebook chatting. one can only dream of the possibilities. i cant continue. i wrote three essays on this computer in this seat. ate three burgers by the lake and took a ride to christmas island. the ducks we avoid. the strange observations. we all talk behind each others backs. im blissfully oblivious. believe the lies i give a damn. the blooming flowers and architecture. my eyes hurt. the broken cigar and the brutal cough. the asthma and the reggae. the guitar and the triumph. i did not even play much. redemption or do i care? in this case i'd say let it slide. slip and slide. be a monkey. play the songs they want to hear. something random and isolated. how do days go by me without forward motion? today i accepted the zen of a red convertible with the good old boys. the top down and we are crazy. nice fellas. beer and gossip. a birthday wish come true. insulting a dumb individual to her stupid face. 'man its 2012 isnt it. you guys all on your phones.' and done. for real now.

Where he was better than me in technical skill I will make up for it in heart. I feel it. I am a musician. A magician. I can drop everything and become a passable bass player. With the finger tapping and etc. I'll make up for it in heart. In stage presence. Intelligence maybe. A reformed idea of what I am doing with my life. The shining and rising phoenix of an opportunity