Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6th

Turning water into mimosas in the morning. (a genus of about 400 species of herbs and shrubs). Jameson and Coke in the evening, turning us into gold. Oh, the sacrifices I'm willing to make. Let's burn shit down and light shit up to celebrate. In wine there is truth. Walking up, skipping steps to the coffin. The corner I read and revised my edits and never got to the point. What did I do today? 


In a brief list. 


Wake up to alarm. 
Sleep extra half hour. 
Splash water on face. 
Make fresh coffee. 
Take vitamins and listen to Cymbals Eat Guitars. 
Re-read the last chapter of Lolita. 
Make peanut butter toast. 
Breakfast drink with milk. 
Review terms for English 200 midterm including In vino veritas. 
I remember the meaning but not the context. 
This takes awhile due to the amount of terms. 
No need for justifications or an ugly reduction of truth. 
Get drunk. Get to the point. 
Bright Eyes - Fevers & Mirrors followed by The People's Key. 
My memory lied already. 
Before the terms and usage study session, I viewed many live videos of bands I've never heard of. 
Some of them good. 
Dear & The Headlights fantastic but his voice a bit hoarse. 
White Denim. Always incredible. 
Organize cd's into their own cases and put a few more in the thin black case. 
Brush teeth. 
Check email. 
Read short stories and write summaries. 
The horse with a broken leg, a crying father, and a mentally challenged daughter/narrator. 
Blue curtains, a menace to childhood curiosity. A boy visits the movies by himself for the first. 
Last a lifeguard reflects on the summer before his transition to college. 
The neglected perfection. Good christ I should have lived it up! I wish I was there now!
This is on the couch. There is incense. One smelled of vanilla lotus or some such (from K)
Another, from the mystery pack, like peanut butter. 
(we're all thirsty)
Make more coffee. 
Let in the light. 
Shave for no reason apparent. 
Go to safeway and get some fruit and shit. 
On foot this time. 
Patient in the sunlight. 
Damn was it windy. 
I J-walked while a hundred cars waited for the train to pass. 
I watched the graffiti. Close range. 
"Posl" "Jamz" "Gringa" 
Hip hop lives. 
(Jello shots. Muscle Milk. Assault. Five hour energies)
Stash the goods. 
Cook up some beef and noodle deal. 
(Ate chili on the couch. With tortilla chips. For lunch)
Watch a segment of Fear and Loathing and eat meal.
Complete with salad. 
Greens. Cheese. Crutons. ranch. salt and pepper. 
Water. 
I played guitar for an hour or two earlier. 
Messing with effects and the effects of the those effects. 
Go out to study area. 
Read story about children and bubble gum. 
Then adults in some forest, killing each other off with bows & arrows. 
Then a stringent scholastic article about male cheerleaders. 
Gender roles. The objectification of women to justify masculinity as a male cheerleader. 
Walk back. Smile at someone's dad. 
Walk up stairs to coffin. 
Talk of weekend and plans for birthday. 
I ate an apple and still pick out pieces from my teeth. 
Now I listen to P.O.S.
I will review my Eng 200 notes. 
Read another article, perhaps. 
Maybe do a review of one of the stories. 
Make plans for the weekend. 

Bye bye.