Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13

Panic. The vibes spinning slowly around my head, of ease, quickening tightening and spinning faster like an ice skater who pulls her arms in. I slept through the ongoing horrible scene above where the noises are either nightmare or freakish reality. Sound like an axe falling on someone's neck. Now the machinery. The buzzing machinery and I have no one to take with me to the show. The show. The show. I leave for break but feel as though I might be gone forever. As if I'm already not fully here. Today. Today. Today. The sun is out and smiling. The sky is probably blue. I haven't looked outside. I made good coffee with double filtered water and a correct proportion of grounds. I worked on some pictures but for some reason they are all tiny. This I cannot help. Some day I will fix or delete. Who will care in a thousand years? But hey it's my life and I need constant stimulation or evidence or else it's not here.

On the day off. Playing tunes. Oh shit.

No writing for the wicked.

Boy I have been a bit too active for long sessions of writing. Active in daydream or something like it. Nearly done with a project. Read a kids story. Maybe work on lap top on airplane.