Tuesday, March 13, 2012

march 12

fate on my side. side of the wind. poetry and examination of plants. potted and otherwise.

and now ill give excuses for why I'm allowing myself to skip an honest session of writing...

(holes in the plot. the story continues. I am aware I wrote by hand earlier for it is now technically the 13th. 2:00am)

slept through alarm. sped to second and third class. lunch and then poetic contemplation. listen to the band i will try to join. over and over. crimson and clover. class four and five then a rush home for dinner. catch lightrail to mesa. to the end of the tracks. then walk past the farthest stoplight you can see. (a few miles certainly) great show. great music. ran to catch the last train returning to campus. dead legs. metal jam. south park full volume.

i lived a full day and the winds blew at my back, propelling me along. over the bumps and hills. an x on my hand. "xenophobia" and the random meeting of the band. the perfect timing with the dude with the bike. or else I would have been stupid and needed a ride.

this all happened because i only had vague outlines of plans for what i wished to do. i got done what i needed to. no more no less. despite all that fell through cracks I cannot deny the fact my day was so full and so long and that i am now exhausted and my heart is beating so slow