Wednesday, June 20, 2012

jun 20

Today, on the first day of summer I barely have energy to move by the end. early morning psychosis in the parking lot, then the cafe buried inside the aisles, the job training, the blonde hair a letter away from cutie, so the hell what I might be a romantic. A slob. Purchasing clothes for the job, filing paperwork then singing and playing music for a number of hours. eating. repeating. talking, discussing. gossiping. talk about phone pranks, the best and worst. the taxi company that used to have a number similar to mine. no longer get many calls from them which is unfortunate. that was fun. i never actually went to go pick someone up! why the hell not! two girls getting it on through the phone. just as the doctor ordered. I hope I have time to think tomorrow. the only sound in my head is white noise and bass thumping