Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 17

With coffee and velocity backing me, there is no telling my destination today. (happy father's day). Imagine the possibility of meeting beautiful women to share the covers with. Listen to fan click. Explore unfurnished houses, still frames of wooden beams, mansions on the inside of coves at the end of a peninsula on a lake. Feel the heat from my faulty wiring. The lights flicker when I plug too many things in. I have the bed and the availability but no one would like to join. "problem with living alone is I would get bored and lonely" says the pierced lip singer. he has nothing to worry about, singing in his hollywood closet to stay fresh. Wouldn't it be nice, though, to have some strangers to talk to? Let's discuss ethics and how to handle bouts of depression. Two beautiful blondes in a mercedes, they shot me looks but I was on the phone with an old friend, somehow I had to let that opportunity slip. (What would I have done!) I know they overheard me say, with long legs in shorts, tank tops or ripped muscle shirt, I imagine a flannel design somewhere in this, 'but I don't talk to anyone anymore. and that's fine. I just want to get good at everything and people sometimes are just distractions. Think of all the people you've already met... Need any more?" (here I embellish the idea, embossed by a setting, me talking pretty outside the reading/learning/success center with my tail between my legs, pacing back and forth from shade to sunlight, I watched them drive away with a sad smile. Wondering, through the tint, what they thought of poor old me. Poor old infinite stardom rock band me, pacing in the sun, apparently talking to someone important... they made two passes while I spoke. First I sent good vibes, a tingling smile, something crooked with the right angles in attempt to make them stop dead in their tracks. A look that says, I will hang up this phone call with god immediately if you come home with me now. The second pass was a more quiet, anxious, resignation. I understood my first visions were hallucinations and I would end up alone on this phone again. Unsettled and spiritless in the hot, farmer's market, sun. The clogged artery sun. the shopping center sun.) There was hot caffeine in my blood then as well. Just as the doctor ordered. But where now are the beautiful ladies to use this energy to talk to? Would you like to get some coffee with me? You're wonderful. Have a nice day in your high and mighty palace that only rich boys with old money can enter (safely). We are the dissenting villagers outside of your castle. Drawbridge up. The knights with money for gifts are let it while everyone else sleeps. Go ahead, ghost ships setting sail. We are the mutiny on the sea. The captain walks the plank and everyone ends up dying, adrift and directionless, at sea, a giant body of water, that swallows insolence without mercy. There are people who deserve it. Cut me off, stranger. I am a defensive. (I can hear an owl in the morning fog). I wonder what exotic or toxic creatures await me at the beach. The future beach. That golden tan, body-building dog beach... bikinis and heat. there are no rules here. Too many dogs. Don't drink the ocean water. Will I meet that famous singer? Will I take home an actress and brag to my friends? Is my wife out there?

----------------

12 hours later. And this is where my life begins.