Saturday, June 9, 2012

june 9

Psychotic break that began with tech problems. Stubborn enemies with computers. Everything falls apart when there is no enough disk space to keep to HD videos updated. How on earth can I ever have enough space? Nothing deletes. I'm just waiting in line. Camera plugged in. I want to trouble shoot myself. Just work for me. Don't make me sit and pull out my hair in a fit of rage. My back hurts from staying in the same place nearly all day. I'm trying to open up some space so I can breathe. My computer needs to be backed up. Or everything is gone. Why is it so hard to understand? Where is the easy money? I can do this. I'm sure of it. I can't fill up my entire hard drive with shitty videos. Fucking shit. Work for me. Delete. Clear it out. Let me manipulate these videos with no issues. New hard-drive? Where do I back up my files. I need this fucking right now.


-----

Previous frustration seems tasteless and useless at this point. It is too late to be angry. My ears are ringing from a jam session. From A7X to reggae/jazz. Pink Floyd jam in there somewhere. With new amp head. So loud. Ears hurt in the silence and make everything else pop pop pop. rather than write tonight my plan is to read...

I will nonetheless chronicle what I've done. Nearly broke the gate. Nearly broke the snare. (Maybe take it to Sam Ash). Ran up mulholland listening to origins of symmetry and dreaming of cover songs. play bass and fix the sink. upload videos return camera. ate subway then a burger at the haras. offered to do laundry around here. pick up detergent. nearly crashed into the daughter that lives next door (next wall). must visit store and talk to manager. draw up some designs for fun. sound cannon. what it means to me. write the biographies including my own. autobiography. what should it say? I wrote a rough draft. must write a better draft in better conditions and all will be well. will jam more tomorrow. though on bass. desire to play it more than the others. because it is what I am. discuss internet identities.

become a powerhouse. impressive everyone with 8 arms. all juggling things. making plans and some small cash.

become a musical legend.

live it. be it. do it. run jump and leap and smile. edit videos for updates for fun.

compilation with the droid videos.

thank every supportive family member.

the dream. the dream. dream.