Saturday, September 1, 2012

August 31

The bike swerves as I point and yell at a bystander on the street, maybe with a phone to capture the experience. I laugh and stutter, "I almost lost," I breathe deeply in, swallowing the next volley of laughs, "I almost lost complete control back there yelling directly at people. Also gently thanking them for their presence along side the road. Throw out a god bless you from the back. An intereseting combination surely in that sense.

A day of standard practices. Something aimed at an insecurity, hair strangely entangled but rather picking at the stragglers compared to the entire colony founded upon the other body. Carry the virus and that virus is the desire to create something that outlives you. We flew through perfect visions and I fell into a rhythm. Something adventurous and role-shifting in a way or so. Cheap gym to hit up after a while. causing the boost to metabolism and muscle building. More sit-ups and less-booze would more than likely cure me up for that but that conversely would not be all that much fun... fur the not drinking part... but what if you get there, to that great physical shape, beyond all chemicals bounds. Healthy fit and smart-thinking. crazy about the physical health, pills and vitamins, injections and stamina boosting, fixing into the best and most shapely body that could be produced in the way I plan. Is there a way to go about it with the same intensity as my father? I must have to. He told me a story about a bike race, I believe, or more simply, more elegantly, a simple ride to remember what it was like to ride so intensely... Fox Island but a hard loop something of repetition but a course of several miles to force each other in a pact to create new found glory in that old bag of bones. (Stephen king influences moments of the writing.) He used up incredible amounts of strength in order to pass a fellow rider on an approaching hill. Struggling with pushing to extreme limits. He gathers all his strength to be able to tell the guy, as he is passing him on a brutal hill, "Hey. Nice day isn't it?" As a deliberate show of manhood and dominance as well as all of the confidence in the world. A self-reliance that is necessary of any person should he be great. Brush the teeth. Walk with confidence and write with more involved meaning for the next month in its entirety because only sheer days after then (this next clump of days arranged as a month ends) I will be having a birthday that changes multiple elements of the game for me, perhaps. Getting a drink or two at the bar. But could I ever end up there by myself and by my own volition?