Wednesday, September 26, 2012

sept 26

the lights are changing on me
red yellow green
I'll ask my self, what the hell
was ever wrong with me
probably nothing
or it was everything

tonight, a toast to all our health
at this point anything will help
we must lift our spirits for clearance
and beg for forgiveness
or else
our souls will exit our selves

our bodies become hollow shells
 carriers with nothing else

moving forward is gorgeous

when what you left behind
nearly took your life
looking back is dangerous
when nostalgia
can ruin your night

the sun will set in the west
grey purple red
I'll ask myself, why does it matter?
we all live and die in the same order
probably nothing comes after
with all the hostility
it's not safe to say anything

moving forward is gorgeous
with all such colorful prospects
each available option priceless

moving forward is gorgeous
speeding in a spacious compact
 headlights broken, can't see shit
running the intersection
tires squealing
green yellow red




-------------

pictographs in the mail, a two year birth date and song that anxiously reminds me of the new acceptance my elders have of the inevitable. 'fear or laziness'... everyone incredible open minded. bring back awful thought processes. wake up after long sleep without refreshment. hear all the painful memories destroy me constantly. need the desire to find new and incredible music while ridding self of non-influential songs and artists. boring stuff. eliminate all boring elements. never let the mind believe something beautiful to be boring. but life is huge. I don't have time to love everything that you love while simultaneously loving what I love with my whole being. I can appreciate what you show me but I cannot figure out much else. shit in the mail. ghosts and transitions working out all the same. an awful repetition.