Friday, September 21, 2012

sept 21

I am so confused
can't find the right words to use
drinking port wine with kerouac
become famous for a heart attack

total immersion
blissful diversions
life is huge

(witnessing stardeath)

holding hand and wondering what would happen
if the sun did the same thing one day
eradicate the human race
an infestation anyway

vanilla scented angel
with a crooked halo
the sense of falling for infinity
while standing still

 ----

gap in time

find a way to isolate the opinion and fall into. "logic broke. as he appeared he spoke." You and me were never meant to be part of the future. nightmare coming back. an isolation of words and thoughts you had once in grade school. discovering beauty where it hides. Gotta listen to the next song too. Finding a reason to change the arrangement of speakers. Earned a best instrumental. I don't need to say that because I know it happened. I don't need to taint a performance with this knowledge. Ask to upload. I ruined a decent amount of memory. with such awesome music. silver sound studios now has the flaming lips, cymbals eats guitars, and incubus. all great for mixing and mastering. "I know a man who killed a state trooper." finding yourself at the end of album.