Saturday, September 22, 2012

sept 22

1 am this is when lovers call to pick up mutual lovers for a quick and sexual  introduction. of course there is anger for the rights to serve... based on different music styles. the coin flip faith of the optimist.

falling into categories. finding faith in tobacco outlets though I never smoke anymore in california. I am smoking and I am aware that I'm doing it. there is infinite personal disrepair. finding the songs that define a mutual composition. it is not about intelligence and circuitry. it is about sleep and fear. we are not talking. we are individual and alone. I'm feeling like I will drive home safely. "every man blessed sishyphus" you;re never going to move it alone. finding out the facts behind a ridiculous pronouncement of faith. I'd be glad to share all emotions. sharing them with upstairs and downstairs neighbors. a helicopter to patrol drunk drivers this late and at this hour. filling mug with alcohol. finding a salvation in introspective devices. we are not the same at all. I am alone entirely with this ridiculous saving. we are not involved. "come fire come water we are all in transition" save me beautiful girls. you are not all so helpless. but the statistics are laid out entirely. if you fail I win. but you did not fail so this will continue infinitely. the relationship neutered until sexually repellent.


---

1:55  am though a night of drinking beginning at a number near 5 o clock and an irresponsibility. if you do not pull the trigger I am the one to take away. though force ive habit. I am at the level to call a spouse my wife though she is a tubbier version of my type and the music sealed the deal at the rap concert and of course after the invitation the response is positive. realize the beginning of classes and enjoy a fretless silence. something bass but without fret. a retardation at the wheel. the typing becoming indecent. we talke of awful sexual things while raw talent drew out blood below. raw talent. realize the worth of a new virtue. we fell apart. i wish now that I could draw upon my drunk expertise though i simply desired a new flat with an old map. i exited before that love could be fulfilled. i don't know if i was serious. i probably was. the one who tried too hard wins. the one who gives up the rap career. the one who succeeds in ingestion of more margeritas with skynrYd in the backround. all back drop. nothing ever comes this way so simple. ruined a friendship by bringing home a slew of women. i will be on the opposite end.

---- 7:53 pm ----

need a print off of all of the lyrics for a song. put together a video based on artistic lettering and images. graphic art. individual pictures of attempting to sync up the lyrics as they happen in the song. it is entirely possible. still shot video of drawings. something warping and moving. on cardboard or white paper. pens on white paper or paint splatters. newspapers crumpled up. edit all this at the editing station.