Saturday, October 20, 2012

oct 20

heart skips down hopscotch, chasing down drinks with fun and games, pay to feel like a kid again and lacking the memory to feel any different at the moment, enticed by a smile and motivated to return and it is a grand feeling in the pit of the stomach all swelling and gurgling around like a ship at sea, full under the spell and wishing the moment to be forever but it will be regardless of the time spent, the morning routine and all of everything erased in the instant my foot hits the gas, the party scene and the morning coffee breath and the accidental overdose on the way to the accident scene, I fell into a trance and was guiding by a deeper movement then I could credit myself for. There was simply no time to waste. An urgency beyond any other. I needed to have a few hours at the very least. I need that contact and something new and beautiful to blossom although the hours and the miles obviously create a problem. How! Why not a year ago today!