Monday, October 22, 2012

oct 22nd

wash me clear of that wretched state though "I fell in love, made an album, got a buzz and lost it all, guess what. now we meet again." exhausted from a sleepless weekend and all of the lovely thoughts directed at the sky, twinkle brighter little stars, let them all know you are there, let her know I have the power to make them illuminate and if I didn't I would be a total disappointment. Music to share. Feeling incredible down in the shadows of incredible potential. There is so goddamn much. The sky is huge, energy drinks are poison, weed zucchini bread is effective, between the buried and me are incredible musicians as my high took over and replaced their music with my own introspective hell. a nightmare with four wheels and the rough roads lead me to believe my car is breaking down into several pieces, the reflections are off and warped, fluctuating speeds in rhythm with your slowing breaths. Smiling sweetly and laying back on that empty mattress, heart wishing for a better move, feeling low in the gathering moonlight. Couldn't even name a damn constellation. Finish my sentence with yours and we will continue... to eat peacefully... in the year of our dear lord.... from a different solar system... appears in the form of a shining orb... evidence of U.F.O.... is equal to the spirituality found in rocks you shouldn't smoke unless you wish death upon yourself prior to a massive global awakening where we all transfer from our physical bodies into light-beings, able entirely to transcend space and time. Meet you again in montauk.