Sunday, October 7, 2012

oct 7

Here I am, straggling behind the very essence of the generation I was born into. Everything moving so quickly. I know you were also alive before all of this stuff happened and the pace of the world shifted into hyper speed. How can you ignore that? Where does your memory go? (Doesn't happen with people who claim to exist only in the present and future tense.)

I'm offering you a fucking suggestion! (What I'm saying is already powerful.) Make it more powerful. Never whisper given the opportunity to yell.

Here I am. Alone with a bottlenecking generation all excited to enter a stupid and less productive lifestyle. A type of living where you are lazy as fuck in the face of ultimate responsibility.

Remember how it was before all of this bullshit!

No? Me neither.

----------

play until fingers sore though no blood pouring out. would have to play that rigorous for hours due to the already formed callouses on my hands. all of the blisters and huge sores. go for adventurous times. drive up for the holidays. delivering bullshit I do not need any longer and returning with equipment I can potentially use from now on. 

sussurus: whispering, murmuring, or rustling